Because safety is our number one priority, we do have the following requirements and restrictions:
- Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and weigh 100-300 lbs and a minimum of 5 ft tall. *Drivers under the age of 18 are REQUIRED to present identification showing proof of age at the time of check-in.
- Drivers with passengers must be at least 25 years of age.
- Children between 5-15 years old must ride with an adult who is at least 25 years old or our professional guide.
- We offer 2 seater or 4 seater Utility Terrain Vehicles (UTV). Maximum combined weight for 4 seaters cannot exceed 700 pounds. Speak to one of our agents to help arrange seating in these vehicles as weight balance is mandatory.
- Children from ages 5-17 require parent or legal guardian (with legal guardianship letter) to be present.
- All riders must wear long pants and completely covered shoes.
- Go Pros or similar devices may be used during stops only, no exceptions!
- We are unable to accommodate expectant mothers, people who have had recent surgery or chronic back and/or neck problems.